Conveniently travel-sized, these candles are 50% soy, 50% paraffin wax to ensure they burn evenly for hours, scenting your house with a delicious perfume, combining Oriental and utterly English scents, blended in Grasse by Louise, French master-parfumier.
The candle comes in a glass container with super-stylish, present-ready, jewel coloured packaging. Of course, that's recyclable but it's so gorgeous it may never make it to the recycling bin!
Ooty is an old British hill station in South India, full of sugary, spicy scents from German bakeries and the heavy perfume of rambling roses trailing through the overgrown gardens of traditional English thatched cottages, intertwining with Indian frangipani. Its quirky and happy blend of cultures - and scents - appealed so much that they used its name for the range of scents, with the same fusion of European and Indian.
- Glass Votive
- Soy wax 50% / Paraffin wax 50%
- Fragrance 5%
- Burn Time approx. 34 hours
- Wax Weight 200g
- H 9 x Diameter 8 cm
- Giftbox Tube H 10.5 x Diameter 10 cm
- Trim the wick so the flame doesn't smoke and burn the candle too quickly. Burn for only 4 hours max at a time
- Never leave burning candles unattended, indoor use only